8/14/2014

Tai Cheng


I have been a practitioner of Isshin-Ryu Karate Do for well over half my life. I have been constantly trying to maximize my stances to give me the most out of my punches and kicks but everything up until this point has all be "hard" techniques... Punching HARDER. Kicking HARDER. I think you get the point.

Now that I am 31, my intense training is starting to catch up to me. I found it really hard to believe that I should just learn to deal with these daily aches and pains.
Something was missing. There was no balance.
It was then that I discovered Tai Chi. Maybe I'm getting older, and hopefully wiser, but I cannot believe why I didn't pursue it sooner.

I recently got a new job so I cannot make it to class as much as I used to. I purchased a Tai Cheng Master Kit and I cannot believe how much of a difference it has made in both my mind and body...

My joints hurt less from all these years of abuse and it's given me so much more energy...

It's my coffee in the morning and my chill in the evening. It's exactly what I've needed to feel complete.  

NOTE: The Tai Cheng Master Kit is on sale for a limited time... You can save over $60 by clicking here: Tai Cheng Master Kit

Let me know if you have any questions about Tai Cheng or my weight loss regiment and I'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions. I can be contacted at michaelabielat@gmail.com

~ Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment